Onsite or Private Training
- Conveniently taught at the customer's facility.
- A cost-effective solution for seven or more students requiring the same class, maximum twelve.
- Onsite training is particularly effective for customers with specific, tailored or customized training needs.
- Individual Labs are completed by each student. Instructor T&E is additional.
For more information on our onsite or private training options, please contact us at email@example.com or complete the Registration Form.
Virtual Classroom Training
- Virtual training offers real-time, scheduled access and interaction with Serena instructors.
- Students can hear and speak with other students and the instructor, watch a presentation, and view or navigate through a Serena application.
- Students have the ability to perform hands-on exercises using Serena's Hosted Training Environment. Individual Labs are then completed by each student.
- Reduces travel and time away from the office.
View our virtual course curriculum and calendar
An e-learning course is a self-paced, online training offering that you can take at your leisure and from the comfort of your home or office computer. Lessons and lab tasks are organized in a modular fashion. You can spend 1 hour or 4 hours in a single sitting, working through the course – whichever best meets your need. A single user can revisit the course as often as they like during the 30-day access period. Each lesson concludes with a quiz enabling you to check your comprehension of the content covered. If you have a large audience to train, you can purchase our e-learning courses to run within your own Learning Management System or intranet.
Register for any of our eLearning courses
Training Calendar and Courseware Catalog