Serena Service Manager
PEOPLE + PROCESS | Perfectly in sync.
On premises or in the Cloud
Serena Service Manager is designed to support implementation scenarios that best meet your needs. The same powerful functionality is available in each of the deployment models.
Serena Service Manager can be licensed in any of these models:
- On-Premises, completely installed on your servers
- On-Demand, in a SaaS environment
- Hybrid Models, which seamlessly and securely combine on-premises and SaaS deployment models
With Serena On Demand, you can leverage the same powerful functionality that's available in our process-based solutions for on premises deployments, via the Cloud. Your IT organization has the ability to reduce the cost of maintaining and upgrading solutions internally, without compromising on the capabilities that they require to support an agile enterprise.
Serena On Demand is architected to provide you with all the benefits of SaaS-based solutions:
- Seamless upgrades resulting in fewer disruptions
- Reduced administration and maintenance costs
- Configuring vs. coding to match your processes
- True multi-tenancy that supports IT shared services
- Scalable infrastructure that matches your growth
- Predictable costs
Read more about Serena On Demand solutions